Sunday 24 October 2010

Doggy holidays

Hmmmmm - Mum and Dad have gone off to eat pizza and pasta for a week whilst washing it down with a fine Chianti (or two).  They've been and left me behind - the bloody cheek of it - I'd love a 12" margherita myself.

They've trusted my well being to Dan and Ann and dropped me off there today.  To be honest I sulked a little after mum and dad went.  It didn't last too long though and we went for a quick walk down on the seafront - Who needs to go to the Med for sun and luxury yachts eh

If you're reading this Mum and Dad, then enjoy your trip

Woof woof

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, our email is off out here so we've logged on to catch up. Thanks sooo much for looking after the A. We see that he's caused a bit of bother. Hopefully he's been not too bad!!!! Having a great time so far. In Florence now after 2 days in Pisa. Off to drink some more now...

    ReplyDelete