Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday chill out

I was up early this morning, and was going to go for a walk around the botanic gardens - autumn is here and I wanted to bury my nose in the golden leaves.  Alas, no furry creatures allowed.  Can you believe it - a massive woodland park but no dogs.  Dan wanted to pretend he was blind and play the guide dog card, but even I couldn't pass for a labrador.

Instead we went to Inverleith Park - I had heard they do Army bootcamp training on a Sunday, so I got dressed up all ready to go.  Dad would have been so proud of me in my alternative combats - I would have complimented him in his stag do outfit.

The rest of Sunday was spent finalising some last minute things for Ann and Dan's wedding next week.  I tried on my outfit - even though I'm still waiting for my invite.



 
Anyway mum and dad, I hope you're still having a lovely time in Italy, less than a week to go until I can tuck into that pedigree chum flavoured pizza you're going to bring me home.  woof woof

1 comment:

  1. Are you turning our dog into a poof?
    Not sure about the pizza, but lots of lady doggies here for you!
    Hope the wedding plans are going well. We're looking forward to the party marking our grand return!

    ReplyDelete